• We will use any personal data that you provide through this service/platform or Mobile service, Website and all other media/electronic platforms. Please read it carefully before you provide us with any personal data.
• We collect the following personal data from you in order that you may register and use this service/platform or Mobile service, Website and all other media/electronic platforms, and all other media/electronic platforms, and our Games, these including but not limited to: your name, date of birth, identification document and your contact details including the telephone number and your email address.
• We use your personal information to invite you to join bingopesa.com and play our games. Where you have asked to receive information from us we will use your personal information to send you alerts.
• The Company will not disclose your personal information to third parties, unless such disclosure:
(a) is under our duty to comply with any legal obligation;
(b) or in order to enforce;
(c) comply with our Terms and Conditions and other agreements;
(d) to protect our rights of property.
(e) is required for marketing purposes where you have explicitly indicated upon your registration that you would like to receive information from our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates about their products and services.
• We may also employ the services of an independent third party to help us provide our online services. In some cases these third parties may receive your information. However, at all times, we will control and be responsible for the use of your information.
• You are entitled to see the transactional information and bet history held about you upon authentication on our website.
• You are the only authorized person who may review, correct, update or change your personal information at any time.
• We have implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, the internet is an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. Further, we cannot guarantee that any communication, messages or any attachment is virus free, does not contain malicious code or is incompatible with your electronic system and we do not accept liability in respect of viruses, malicious code or any related problems that you might experience.
• Circumstances as specified under relevant legislation governing the Company business activities may require us to forward your information to the relevant Authorities.
• The company shall not be liable for any loss and damage that may occur as a result of access by third parties of any of personal information.